Thursday, July 9, 2009

Starting P90X again!

So here it is my first blog. Whoo hoo!

So I am starting P90X again, and this time i want to finish it with flying colors. I made it to day 60, and just lost motivation cause I just wasn't seeing the results. I believe that part of this is that I am a big girl, 200 lbs but I feel and others agree that i hide it very well and the other is that I didnt take the "diet" protion as seriously as i should have. I have been on diets since I was in middle school. I eat to feel better, and I blame this on my parents. They got divorced when I was 9 and I ate my way into feeling better cause food was always there for me.

So i know this isnt the happiest of blogs, but this is why I am sharing it with you, so you can read this and help me in my P90X journey and know where I am coming from!

1 comment:

  1. You have made the right step by getting started again...the trick of course, is going to be letting the past stay in the past and starting fresh. And that means all of it - forget about external factors and move on. Take charge of your diet!! Don't let it take charge of you. Just follow the plan and think about your goals every time you want to cheat. I know you can do it. I know you can. Just stick to the program.

    ReplyDelete