Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day two

Good morning, I am writing you as i eat oatmeal with some protien powder in it, and this is day two of my P90X or should I say PlifeX journey. Yesterday went pretty good in terms of the diet, considering that I work in a restaurant. I need to start believing that i need to eat more to get my metabolism going. I have been on diets since I was little, and most if not all, i in turn starved myself.

What i have noticed is that I really want someone next to me working out. I feel that i give up/ stop in the middle of a workout move cause Im "tired". I believe if someone was next to me, i would push to beat them every time.

My main goal is to lose 60 lbs by the end of the year and surprise everyone around new years. We'll see, i have said this many times before but I know i can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment